Kate Upton is a notable American Actress and model born on June 10, 1992 in St. Joseph, Michigan. She is famous for her emergence through “Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue”. Born to a high school athletics director Jeff Upton and for Texas state tennis champion Shelley, Kate joined Holy Trinity Episcopal Academy for studies. From a very early age, she became a outstanding equestrian and competed in various competition. Kate Upton won 3 APHA Reserve World Championships. She also performed marvelously in “14–18 Western Riding” and was included in top five in 14–18 Western Pleasure and 14–18 Horsemanship in 2009.
In Miami, Kate Upton attended a casting call for Elite Model management in 2008 and was selected by the corporation on the same day. Later on, she moved to New York to work with IMG Models. After getting signed with IMG Models, she professionally started her modeling and acting career. She did modeling for various Brands like Dooney & Bourke and Guess during 2010–11.
In 2011, she appeared in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue which marked the beginning of her extremely successful modeling career. In the same year, one of her Hip-hop dance video at a Los Angeles Clippers game went viral over internet and made Kate Upton a renowned personality worldwide. Later on, she performed Cat Daddy dance in a video by The Rej3ctz.
While talking about her acting skills, she outstandingly performed in “Tower Heist” released in 2011. She also remarkably performed in “The Three Stooges”. Kate Upton’s popularity can easily be analyzed by looking at her Twitter account which has over 1.39 Million followers till now. Since starting her career as a model, Kate Upton has appeared on the cover of many top magazines in the world including CR Fashion Book, British Vogue, Sunday Times, Cosmopolitan, GQ Magazine, Muse Magazine and Esquire along with modeling for various fashion-forward companies such as Victoria Secret and Guess.
- Hobbies and Interests: Horseback Riding, Listening Music, Playing Tennis, Spending Time with Family and Friends
- Favorite Color: Yellow
- Favorite Food: Sushi
- Favorite Perfume: Coco by Chanel
- Favorite Music: Nicki Minaj, Tracy Chapman, Miranda Lambert
- Favorite Song: “Give Me One Reason” by Tracy Chapman
- Favorite Body Part: Eyes
- Favorite Sports: Baseball
- Favorite Baseball Team: New York Yankees
- Favorite Restaurant: Nobu
- Favorite Pet: Dog, Horses
- Favorite Makeup Products: Giorgio Armani Eyes to Kill Mascara, Chanel Hydramax + Active Nutrition Cream, Sebbag Essentials
- She has one brother and two sisters.
- Has a mole mark just above her lip.
- Expressed her wish of having smaller boobs on multiple occasions.
Originally published at https://ubergossip.com on May 18, 2020.