Jojo Siwa Measurements and full-body statistics like her height, breast size, bra size, weight, shoe, eyes color, dress size, Jojo Siwa personal info like boyfriends, age, favorite food, favorite sport, favorite exercise, favorite perfume and net worth! Jojo Siwa is one of the most famous TikTok stars from United States of America. Jojo Siwa has more than 45 millions TikTok followers, having 380 TikTok videos!
Interesting Questions About Jojo Siwa
JoJo Siwa is an American dancer, singer, actress, and YouTube personality who has emerged as one of the most prominent influencers of her generation and has gained a huge fan base on her “Its JoJo Siwa” YouTube channel. Moreover, the artist has also released several tracks and extended plays which include the likes of Kid in a Candy Store, Boomerang, D.R.E.A.M. The Music, Celebrate, JoJo’s Rockin’ Christmas, Only Getting Better, Hold the Drama, Every Girl’s a Super Girl, and Nonstop. In 2020, she was included in Time‘s annual list of the 100 most influential people in the world.
- Jojo Siwa Measurements: 28–22–29 inches
- Jojo Siwa Breast: 28 inches
- Jojo Siwa Waist: 22 inches
- Jojo Siwa Hip Size: 29 inches
- Jojo Siwa Bra Size: 28AA
- Jojo Siwa Cup Size: AA
- Jojo Siwa Height: 5 feet 9 in, 175 cm
- Jojo Siwa Weight: 139 lbs, 63 KG (In 2021)
- Jojo Siwa Shoe Size: 8 (US), 40 (EU)
- Jojo Siwa Dress Size: 6 (US), 38 (EU)
- Jojo Siwa Eye Color: Green
- Jojo Siwa Hair Color: Blonde
- Jojo Siwa Breast Surgery: Natural Breasts
JoJo Siwa Facts
- JoJo’s professional career started in 2013.
- Dancer JoJo is not a fan of ballet dancing.
- She was the youngest competitor at Abby’s Ultimate Dance Competition season 2.
- JoJo’s interest in dancing started when she was a few months old due to her mom being the owner of a dance studio.
- JoJo first started with learning hip-hop dance style and then started with jazz and other dance forms.
- At 2, she had her first solo dance performance.
- With Tilt Dancewear, she launched her own dancewear collection in 2014.
- She was born on May 19 while her older brother Jayden was born on May 20.
- She has been seen in numerous music videos such as “Turn Up The Track” by MattyB in 2015, “Big Bows” by Addison LaFountain in 2015, “Princess” in Belles & Whistles in 2014.
- In 2019, she provided vocals to the character of Jay and Kira in the computer-animated comedy film, The Angry Birds Movie 2.
- JoJo has been included in the list of 100 Most Influential People of 2020 by TIME Magazine.
- In November 2020, JoJo released a new music video It’s Christmas Now! which is from her Christmas EP.
- In December 2020, JoJo revealed that her entire family including her mom, dad, brother, and even herself had earlier suffered from coronavirus but they got recovered with time. During the coronavirus, she lost her sense of smell and taste, had shortness of breath, headache, and even tiredness.
- In December 2020, she starred in a music video ‘I Believe In Santa’ which is a Christmas song by Meghan Trainor.
- In December 2020, JoJo partnered with Make-A-Wish and Macy’s to fulfill the wish of a 5-year-old girl, Ainarah who was suffering from a neuromuscular disorder. JoJo gave her a matching bracelet and talked with her on a video call.
- Over the years, she has won several accolades including the Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards for “Favorite Viral Music Artist”, “Favorite Musical YouTube Creator”, and “Favorite Social Music Star”.
- In January 2021, JoJo was involved in a board game controversy wherein her face and name were used to sell a board game that had truth or dare cards. The questions on those cards were deemed inappropriate by the fans which led JoJo to stop selling that game immediately in the outlets.
- In February 2021, rapper DaBaby released a diss track titled Beatbox Freestyle, dissing JoJo. However, he later tweeted to reveal that it was not a diss track, in fact, his play of words.