Emma Rose Roberts is an American actress and singer born on February 10, 1991. She started her acting career from small roles from the film Blow, Grand Champion, and Spymate. Later on, Emma earned success with her position as Addie Singer from the TV series Unfabulous. Later, Roberts moved towards large screen and worked at the film Aquamarine, which acquired global victory. Emma worked in Many films up until today such as Wild Child, Twelve, Scream 4, Mature Planet and Palo Alto. Various awards have been granted to her as a celebrity such as Young Artist Award along with MTV Movie awards.
Here are some interesting titles that you should read also!
- Emma likes to collect purses.
- Her parents separated when she was 7 months old.
- She has modeled for Abercrombie.
- She loves to play volleyball and swim.
- She has appeared on Teen Vogue’s Best Dressed list in June 2007, September 2008, December 2008, and February 2009.
- In 2007, she won the ShoWest Award for the Female Star of Tomorrow.
- Alongside James Franco, Zachary Quinto, and Charlie Carver, she co-starred as Rebekah Fuller in the 2015 biographical drama film, I Am Michael, and this role won her the FilmOut Festival Award and FilmOut Audience Award for “Best Actress in a Supporting Role” in 2015.
- While Emma was pregnant with her and Garrett Hedlund’s first child, she threw a socially distanced baby shower party on October 4, 2020, on social media.
- Emma had once blocked her mother for revealing about Emma’s pregnancy to the public in 2020.
- In November 2020, Emma revealed that she was having endometriosis since teenage but it was diagnosed very late. Hence, she had to freeze her eggs as her fertility was at risk. Luckily, she was able to have kids later.
- She has been friends with Devon Werkheiser, Jamie Lynn Spears, Aly Michalka, AJ Michalka, and Miranda Cosgrove.
- Emma’s child Rhodes Robert Hedlund who was born in December 2020 was delivered by Dr. Thais Aliabadi. He is the same doctor who delivered Khloe Kardashian and Kylie Jenner‘s kids.
What are Emma Roberts movies and tv shows?